Vacancy for Social Secretary (full-time) 24/12/2010
The application has been closed!
We are seeking to employ a full-time and experienced Social Secretary to work at the Embassy of Kenya, Brussels, Belgium.
The applicant for the position must:
- be organized and have the ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time;
- have computer knowledge and office applications;
- have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- have public relations and website administration skills;
- have office, library and records management skills;
- Information Communication Technolology skills will be an added advantage;
- have at least three (3) years experience in a busy office;
- have a Belgian residence permit;
- provide a letter from the municipal authorities certifying they are a resident of the area;
- be reliable, punctual and self-motivated;
- have a great attitude and strong work ethic;
- be fluent in English and in one or all of the Belgian working languages (writing and reading);
- proficiency in Kiswahili will be an added advantage.
Duties and responsibilities:
- secretarial duties;
- organizing official diaries;
- library and records management;
- website administration, among other duties.
If you are interested and have the above requirements, then please send your application letter and resumé to:
Kenya Embassy – Brussels
Avenue Winston Churchilllaan 208
or by email to: email@example.com.
Closing date for this advertisement is Friday 14th January, 2011.
Please note that the successful candidate will be expected to begin duties by 1st February, 2011.