Re-advertisement: vacancy for bi-lingual secretary 06/10/2010
The application has been closed!
Position of a bi-lingual secretary (full time), at the Kenyan Embassy in Brussels
We are looking for a full-time, experienced secretary to work at the Embassy of Kenya in Belgium.
To successfully secure this opportunity, you must have the necessary skills and competences:
- Office Management
- Typist III
- Office Practice III
- Secretarial Duties
- Records management
Other requirements include:
- Proficiency in ICT (MS Word, Excel, Access, Power Point)
- Have at least three (3) years experience in a busy office
- Have a Belgian residence permit
- Must have certificate of good conduct from the Belgian police, as well as a letter from the municipal authorities certifying you as a resident of the area
- Be reliable, punctual and self-motivated
- Have a great attitude and strong work ethic
- Must be fluent in both English and French (writing and reading)
- Excellent communication and public relations skills
- Knowledge of Kiswahili will be an added advantage
If you have the essential requirements and would like to seize this great opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to The Ambassador, Kenya Embassy - Brussels on email@example.com, or deliver it by hand on Avenue Winston Churchilllaan 208 - 1180 Brussels.
Closing date for this advertisement is Tuesday, 19th October 2010. Please note that this will be an eighteen (18) months engagement and the successful candidate will be required to begin work by 1st November, 2010.