JOB ADVERTISEMENT_POSITION FOR DRIVER 20/09/2018
VACANCY FOR DRIVER AT EMBASSY OF THE REPUBLIC OF KENYA
The Embassy of the Republic of Kenya to the Kingdom of Belgium, the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg and Mission to EU is looking for a highly motivated Belgian resident to fill the position of Driver for a period of three (3) year renewable based on performance.
The ideal candidate must have the following skills and competences:
- Certificate of Secondary School Education qualification or equivalent.
- Valid Belgian residence or work permit.
- Valid Belgian /EU driving license free from any current encumbrance(s) for class (es) of vehicle(s) required to drive.
- Valid Certificate of Good Conduct from the Belgian Authorities.
- Letter from Municipal Authorities certifying place of residence.
- A First Aid Certificate or its equivalent from a recognized Institution will be an added advantage.
- Defensive Driving Certificate or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in English and a good working command of French or Dutch.
- Demonstrated outstanding professional competence in work performance and results.
- Be capable of upholding confidentiality.
- Be reliable, respectful and self-motivated.
- Positive attitude, strong work ethics, excellent communication and public relations skills.
- Good knowledge of Brussels and its environs.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in a busy organization in private or public sector.Two (2) of which should be in Belgium with emphasis on experience driving in Brussels. Candidates with experience of working in an Embassy will have an added advantage.
Interested candidates should send their applications in plain sealed envelopes enclosing curriculum vitae with details of qualifications, experience, day and evening telephone numbers, email address and names of three referees to the address below:
Embassy of the Republic of Kenya
Avenue Winston Churchilllaan 208
or email to: email@example.com