Vacancy for Gardening Services at Residential Houses 30/06/2015
The Embassy of the Republic of Kenya to Kingdom of Belgium, the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg and Mission to the European Union is seeking the services of a gardening firm for maintenance of gardens at the official and 8 other residential houses in Overijse and Hoeilaart, for a one-year contract.
NATURE OF WORK
Official Residence and 8 residential houses
- Planting new flowers and trees
- General maintenance of plants (watering, pruning, adding fertilizer)
- Killing of weeds
- Mowing of the lawn
- Disposal of green/organic waste from the garden
- Blowing and removal of fallen leaves
- Removal of small branches
- Trimming of hedges/ fences
- Cleaning of gutters (twice a year)
- Chopping fallen trees (when needed)
- Cleaning moss off the driveway and other surfaces (when needed)
Interested companies will be required to provide their own:
- materials and machinery
- garbage disposal bags
- pesticides and other gardening chemicals
A visit to all the residences will be undertaken once the first stage of pre-qualification is finalised.
Interested companies should submit a written application for consideration, that should include:
- Business registration certificate, VAT certificate;
- Proof of more than 5 years’ experience in garden maintenance works;
- Proof of necessary garden work tools, machinery and equipment, including lawn mower(s), electrical saws & hosepipes, amongst others;
- 3 letters of recommendation from other clients or companies where similar works are undertaken.
Interested companies are requested to submit their applications by close of business on Friday 31 July 2015 to:
Embassy of the Republic of Kenya to the Kingdom of Belgium, Grand Duchy of Luxembourg & Mission to the European Union
Avenue Winston Churchilllaan 208
No application should be sent by email or hand-delivered.