Town Hall Meeting 29/01/2015
H.E. Ambassador Johnson Weru, accompanied by Kenya Embassy officials, will preside over an Ambassador’s Baraza/Town Hall meeting in Turnhout, on Saturday 28 February 2015. The Ambassador will use the opportunity to update and discuss with members of the Kenyan Diaspora various topical social, political and economic issues of concern to Kenyans.
Consular staff from the Embassy will provide more information and advice on the following:
- Renewal of expired but valid Kenyan passports,
- Authentication & certification of copies of documents issued by the Government of Kenya,
- Legalization of documents issued by Belgian/Luxembourg authorities,
- Citizenship, i.e. renunciation/regaining of Kenyan citizenship and dual nationality, and
- Any other relevant consular issues of concern to Kenyans.
- Venue: Sociaal Centrum Blijde Boodschap, Lode Peetersplantsoen 3, 2300 Turnhout
11.00 am – 5.00 pm: consular advice session
6.15 pm – 8.00 pm: presentations and discussions
8.00 pm – 9.00 pm: reception
- The registration deadline is Fri. 27 February 2015 at 10 am
The Embassy of Kenya welcomes all Kenyans to the meeting.