Vacancy for gardening services 03/01/2013
The Embassy of the Republic of Kenya to the Kingdom of Belgium and the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg is seeking the services of a gardening firm to tend to the residential houses occupied by its officers, from March to December 2013. The houses are in Overijse and are eight in number.
Nature of work
The gardening firm will be expected to provide the following services:
- Planting new flowers and trees;
- General maintenance of the plants;
- Cutting grass (maintaining the lawns and gardens), and packing waste in bags for disposal (waste bags will be provided by the occupants of the respective houses);
- Trimming hedges/fences;
- Removal of fallen leaves/small branches from the ground, and packing in bags for disposal;
- Clearance of gutters.
The maintenance will be done two (2) times every month per house. During the period of December to March, no maintenance work will be done.
- Own necessary tools, machinery, equipment and personnel;
- Should have experience in the provision of similar services;
- The quotations should contain the profiles of the firm and costs for the services, exclusive of taxes.
Interested firms may submit their quotations to reach the undersigned on or before 14 January 2013:
Chargé d’Affaires, a.i.
Embassy of Kenya
Avenue Winston Churchilllaan 208
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org