Vacancy for driver at the Embassy 04/10/2012
We are looking for a full-time, experienced driver to work at the Embassy of Kenya, Belgium. The successful candidate must have the following qualifications, skills and competences:
- Belgian driving licence
- Belgian residence permit
- Certificate of proficiency in English language
- Certificate of good conduct from the Belgian authorities
- Letter from the municipality certifying place of residence
- Be reliable, punctual, smart and self-motivated
- Have a great attitude and strong work ethics
- Thorough knowledge of Brussels and its environs
- Must be fluent in French or Dutch
- Excellent communication and public relations skills
If you have the essential requirements, please send your resume and cover letter to:
Chargé d’Affaires a.i.
Embassy of Kenya
Avenue Winston Churchilllaan 208
or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for this advertisement is Friday 12 October 2012, and the successful candidate is expected to begin work on 1 November 2012. The contract is for a period of one (1) year, with possibility of renewal subject to performance.