VACANCY FOR GARDENING SERVICES
The Embassy is seeking the services of a gardening firm for maintenance of gardens at the official and 8 other residential houses in Overijse and Hoeilaart, for a one-year contract. Application deadline: 31 July 2015.
- Click here for more information.
Who needs a visa for Kenya?
- Do not forget to check (incl. Embassy's closing days)
A visa is required for entry by all visitors travelling to Kenya, including EU citizens.
The following exceptions apply:
Exemption from visa:
- Holders of a re-entry pass to Kenya, holders of an EU laissez-passer (travelling on official business), aircraft passengers not leaving the international transit zone of the Nairobi and Mombasa airports, and certain other categories of persons. Click here for the list.
- Citizens of countries whose nationals do not require visas. Click here for the list.
- Click here for a list of persons who are issued with gratis visas.
- Click here for a list of nationals, including people with stateless/refugee status, who must apply for a "referred" visa, i.e. obtain approval from the Kenyan Immigration authorities.
- Please note the specific application procedure (page 2-3).
With effect from 27/05/15, the Embassy no longer accepts cash payments for visa applications. Fees must be paid by bank transfer at least 3 working days prior to the application ( mentioning "visa fee(s)" + name(s) ). Proof of payment is to be presented when submitting the application.
Application form & useful information
Click here to download "Information on types of visas & fees" (Types & frais de visa / Soorten visums & visumkosten).
Please note that if vistors wish to apply for an "East Africa" visa (valid for a joint visit of Kenya, Rwanda and Uganda) at an embassy of one of the three countries, they must do so at the embassy of the first country of arrival.
- Click here to download the "visa application form" (formulaire de demande / aanvraagformulier). Kindly print the form on a single sheet of paper (both sides) and staple the photograph to it.
- To download the "list of required documents" (liste de documents requis / lijst van benodigde documenten), click on:
- The "list of required documents" applies to EU nationals. It also applies to applicants of any other nationality which is not specified in the categories listed in the "exceptions" at the top of this webpage.